Monday, March 1, 2010

Winter Survival 101

OK my title sounds a little dramatic!  Got your attention didn't it? Hehe!
Here's a few of my favorite things that have helped me survive this winter a little better:

My mom found this lotion & it really works miracles on dry winter skin!


These nifty things stretch over your shoes & give you traction in the snow & ice.  They really work and I highly recommend them!  No more falling on black ice!   Check out their website http://www.yaktrax.com/ProductsWalker.aspx or buy them off of QVC like we did.



I love this lip balm.  It's soft on your lips & keeps them super moist.  http://www.nivea.com/products/show/223



                                           

I have sensitive skin & this shower gel by Aveeno is gentle & smells so good!  It's getting harder to find but I recently found some at Target





I don't know how I lived without a down comforter for so long!  I never want to get out of bed when I'm all snuggled underneath it!  It has definitely kept me warm!





And last but not least the wonderful duvet cover I have over the down comforter.  I got this at Crate and Barrel last summer.  It's incredibly soft!

1 comment:

  1. Really need all those items to navigate through a long,cold winter. Love the duvet cover. Seems very Parisian! Keep blogging sweet things,and keep warm. Gloria

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to comment!