Friday, February 22, 2013

Love of a Pup


This is my parent's new puppy - isn't she so cute?  She's a Yorktese which I have always called these Morkies...  which are a mix (designer dog if you will) of a Yorkie Terrier and a Maltese.  She is FULL of energy and fun.  She is keeping my parents on their toes all the while biting and licking them as she goes.  I really super duper wanted one of her litter mates but I didn't think it would be the best time to introduce a new pup in my life.

After all, I'm busy co-caring for my brother's dog while I'm living in the same home...


She has been a faithful and loving friend.  She follows me everywhere and tries to nudge her nose into my bedroom door often.  I am covered in hair all of the time!  I wear a lot of black and it looks like I'm rocking the angora look this winter!  


Both dogs are having a blast in the freshly fallen snow.  We were expecting quite a few inches and had everyone on high alert for being snowed in.   I think we reached 8" but it felt like 12" when I was shoveling it today.  More is coming on Monday.   That ground hog should be fired!  I was all ready for spring!  

Have a great weekend! 

5 comments:

  1. She is adorable!
    I think you are stronger than I would have been, I think one of her litter mats would have been mine.
    What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh, she is darling, Angela. Your mom probably loves her up every day. Love her bright pink colar. Happy Wednesday.
    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Angela,

    What a cutie, and perfect for keeping your parents feeling young. I hear you're my sister's swap partner for Sandy's Easter swap, how fun is this gonna be? Have a great weekend.

    Hugs,
    Meri

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute puppy! Puppies are what sell dogs! (Just my opion---we always start with puppies!) Thanks for visiting my blog... I agree, all of us who loved chalkboards when we were little now love all the chalk art and creative chalkboards probably should have been teachers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Cutie,we haven't seen a post for awhile. I'm having withdrawal symptoms for the darling details! I hope your Easter was nice. Hugs to you from Auntie G.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to comment!