Monday, April 1, 2013

Easter Swap Goodies 2013

Hello - I'm playing catch up and finally getting to posting my Easter swap goodies from Jen whose blog is called Dogma.
She spoiled me good and I don't even have pics of everything she gave me!  I have already munched on the yummy jellybeans.  It was nice to meet her and I thought her spoolie was unique and pretty!  We both have never altered spoolies before and it has been fun seeing what everyone came up with.   Funny how many of us used nests and I think even another person used a tin like me!

All photos by Angela 

I really liked all the pretty laces and trims she included.  I have been craving a bit of shabby chic in my crafts lately.  There's a lot of inspiring ideas out there - especially loving the Prima doll art stamp that is currently unavailable!  I have it on my radar and hope to snag at least one when it's back in circulation this month.  



See all the little buttons, pink trees and ephemera?  We both have a love of bunnies.  Cute stuff!



I have never heard of Smencils and boy do they smell wonderful!  Lemon is a fave scent - it's nice and refreshing.  Hmmm maybe I should bring it to work and have a little aromatherapy?  I can see it now -me at my desk with my eyes closed and inhaling a pencil ... and my coworkers looking at me like I'm crazy!  Hey - no calories, right?


This German egg is so adorable.  I also like chickies and lambs.  I have been waiting for spring for sooo long!  It snowed last night but thankfully it melted by the time I left work today.  Jen thank you for being so generous and a wonderful swap partner you are truly talented!  It was great meeting you and it would be great to see you and your sweet sis Meri in AZ sometime soon.   Sandy thanks again for hosting another fantastic swap!  I'm blessed to meet so many great "Jen's" thorough you. 

Here's the spoolie I made Jen ...



I had a wonderful Resurrection Sunday  with my family.  After a delicious dinner with the family we settled in and watched The Bible on The History Channel.  It was truly riveting and I was bawling.   Now I want to see the other episodes.   Here's a link to the recap for those that may not have cable like me.  I heard it's already on DVD and available to buy.    

I'm thankful for the Lord and what he did on Calvary!  Have a blessed day! - Angela 






4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness both of your spoolies are WONDERFUL!
    I too loved this swap again this year, it was the only one I did for this Easter.
    Miss ya girlie. catching up since I have been gone so long.
    Love Ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angela,
    Look at all the Easter goodies. I hope you had a blessed Easter. I watched 'The Bible' on tv also. I thought it was a good series, and I like Roma Downey alot. I used to watch her in Touched by an Angel. Have a nice weekend, dear.
    ~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angela,
    I am so glad that you and Jen had a good time....that is the whole idea!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was so happy to get your comment Angela! I love hearing from you. Your Easter swap looks like so much fun. I love both of you guys spoolies!
    sending hugs...

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to comment!