Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Delightful Duda Day!

Did you notice my cute new blog header?  I adore the angel girl holding the bunny (called "Bunny Bliss")!  I have been following Di's blog for awhile now and thought "Bunny Bliss" was perfect!  I want to thank Di Duda for allowing me use her beautiful artwork for my header.  I really appreciate it. Di is a such a nice person, as well as great artist and blogger!  You must check out more of her artwork at her Etsy store!  Umm my birthday is in JULY!  Hint hint!  I plan on buying some prints myself.  The hard part is choosing which one(s)!  They all are so cute! She recently made some Alice in Wonderland prints.  I really like the pretty Queen of Hearts!


5 comments:

  1. Angela, Di's artwork is indeed beautiful. I love the piece you have as your header.
    Thank you for coming over to see me and leaving such a kind comment.
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angela,I was attracted to the Queen of hearts too. Like minds I guess. Simply adorable. She is a very talented artist. G.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Angela. That's really sweet. :)
    xo
    Di

    ReplyDelete
  4. Di - it's a pleasure giving you the props you deserve! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Angela, It's Elizabeth at Creative Breathing. I see you are one of the Pink Girls. What a wonderful blog banner, what a wonderful artist. I have enjoyed looking through the pages of your delightful blog. It is always fun for me to visit a Pink Girls blog for a girly fix. Your Easter tags are just wonderful! Thank you so much for stopping by my neighborhood! Have a lovely holiday weekend. Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to comment!