This morning I drug myself (and my mama) out of bed to attend a Pottery Barn table and mantle decorating demo. I have never been to one of their demos and have always wanted to go. So I sprang forward (get it? Oh I'm so witty aren't I?) out of my bed & darted to PB this AM. I wanted to bring my camera really bad but didn't want to be dorky. That's one thing I'm struggling with as a photographer & blogger... being bold enough to waltz in with a camera. I know blogging can be good advertisement for stores. I don't know... maybe some of my blogger friends can tell me how they got over that hurdle.
Anyway, I really enjoyed seeing all the ceramic bunnies, cabbage roses, patina covered pots, natural baskets and embroidered napkins. I especially wanted the Easter postcards but when I tried getting them at the store a couple weeks ago I was told they were sold out and not getting any more. Oh well - I'm having fun finding vintage Easter cards and embellishing those.
Here's a little taste of what's out there @ PB! Loving Spring stuff! How I left without buying anything took incredible willpower but as I told my mom I think I had ADHD at the moment & was overloaded with too many options and pressure to use that 10% off coupon they gave us. One day only, of course. You know I'm totally thinking of going back and getting something before the day is up!





VERY FUN to meet another Nebraskan!!! LOVE your blog!
ReplyDeleteThanks Vicki - I've been a fan of yours for awhile now!
ReplyDeleteI'm starting to decorate for spring as well. Cute Easter items you posted for us. You have more will power than I would have. PB has such great stuff. I'm sure you will create something special with you paper crafting. I can't wait to see what you come up with. Gloria
ReplyDeleteLovely images!
ReplyDeleteI have a hard time taking pictures outside of my comfort zone, too. I take secret pictures whenever I go somewhere.
You left a comment on my blog asking where I got my Alice in Wonderland image for my tags. I found that image searching on google's image search engine. It took a while to find *just* the one, but I'm pleased with it. I noticed that it was from an old vintage Alice in Wonderland book, and the person posting the image was kind enough to share the image with us.
Thank you for coming by my blog!