Hello! I stopped in to check out this lovely blog Treasured Heirlooms and I just love the frilly pinks and girly fabulous treats she posts! I must check out her magazine spread in "Cottage Style".
I'm still new to the blogging world but one thing I know is that I love the community and friendships that start from connecting with other kindred spirits. I hope to be part of some swaps soon. I just need to figure out how to jump in on that bandwagon. Inspiration ensues and continues to soak into my thoughts... can't stop thinking about all kinds of pretty things I could be making.
.jpg)
I could get lost for hrs.looking at pretty blog spots. There are so many people out there,to share their lives,and talents with us. It's nice to see a new blogger get started,and I'm sure we'll be seeing lots of pretty things you've made. Gloria
ReplyDeleteYour blog is beautiful, Angela. And the header looks great. Thanks for the credit and for letting me know where to find you. :)
ReplyDeletexo
Di
Great! Thanks Diane - I'm so proud to have your art as my banner!! xo
ReplyDeleteLOVE,LOVE,LOVE,the new banner! Very you!
ReplyDeleteThanks - I don't know who last commented but you're right - SO me huh! :)
ReplyDeleteLove, love, LOVE!
ReplyDelete