Saturday, February 27, 2010

Makes me smile!


Here's some little pals that are currently hanging out amongst my craft containers and are there to simply bring me joy and make me smile!  I love Hoops & Yoyo and their e-cards just crack me up.   Some of the Hallmarks in my area have been closing so I grabbed a couple items including the cute dessert erasers from Japan (and a fun bobble head for my desk at work).  I thought about using the erasers for a craft idea I had.  We shall see!  Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. hee hee...I love those two. The Hallmark cards are so cute. My kids just love watching the ecards...Thanks for stopping by to talk cupcakes! What is it about cupcakes that make us lose our minds?!? Talk to you soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karin! Thanks for stopping by my blog, too! Your blog was a pretty place to visit for sure! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to comment!