Sometimes I think it would be great to work in a bridal shop but then I watch TLC and decide - eh - maybe not! LOL!
All of these chandeliers are so magnificent and romantic!! The the natural wood as well as the great outdoors makes for a lovely reception for sure - in the right season and location, of course.
This country wedding and the gift wagon is so charming. When it comes to a wedding I could go country/winery casual to Cindrella-esque regal with lots of flowers and bling bling.
During the summer of 2010 I went to the sweetest wedding that had a small guest list and it took place at a lake home. I loved the casual vibe, the simplicity of the decorations and the comfortable feel of it all. The food was divine and the summer day was breezy and kept us cool.
Oh Italy you keep calling my name! Someday I will come visit and I will be so very happy!
100 Layer Cake
A wedding in the Tuscan countryside? No problem. If you haven't guessed yet I super LOVE the 100 Layer Cake blog. So many wonderful ideas, gorgeous weddings and fantastic photography featured. Such inspiration even if you don't have a wedding to plan. Please check it out!
Now I need to go back to reality, nurse my sore throat and get back under my comfy covers on the couch til bedtime. We had 8+ inches of snow and school has been out for 2 days. At least that means I get to wear jeans to work tomorrow.
Ciao bellas!!




No comments:
Post a Comment
Hi! Thanks for taking the time to comment!