I love a comfy living room. where me and my friends can flip off our shoes and curl up on the chairs and sofa and have a great movie night or gab session with coffee and chocolate! I definitely want my guests to feel comfortable, too!
When I was in high school I took an interior decorating class in home ec. We were told to plan out our spaces and go and get swatches of fabric, carpeting, etc. I loved ripping out pages from the catalogs showing which furniture styles I'd be using in my space.

I dreamt of being a talented interior designer and would help the rich and famous make their homes spectacularly gorgeous! Oh youthful dreams aren't they fun to remember?
As you can see I still have a love interior design and you can probably also see from the list of darling blogs on my sidebar that A LOT of them are comfy "shabby chic" and frilly pretty decor blogs.
Velvet drapes are so pretty. Especially on these tall windows with all the light pouring into the room. Lovely...
I've been eyeing these pillows and think they would be great in my own living room. I also like botanicals, nature, and birds. Oh and bunnies but one doesn't see too many bunny pillows I guess!
Look at the cubby organizer against the wall!
Isn't this milk bottle chandelier the coolest and most unique lighting fixture ever? Love it! I love a little quirk!
Actually think that the entire kitchen in the photo below is wonderful! The way they have the coffee mugs hung on the wall and the pretty white pitchers... Again all the pretty light pouring into the room.
Sigh! I could go on and on!!! Maybe I'll post on some of the scrumptious bedding collections they have out right now. I can't believe how many things I'm seeing in PB that I've been seeing in the blog decor world for awhile now. Twill, burlap, pitchers, quirky architectural, ticking, etc.







Delicious pictures. Eye candy for sure from P.B.! Your blogs on sidebar do indeed have lots to inspire us! Maybe you need to acquire a few new things in your home to get the "feel" you want to live in. Nothing better to get rid of the winter blahs,than to get involved in something that makes you happy! Hugs,G.
ReplyDeletethere were several things I loved in the new pb catalog! One of them being that cubby for organization that you've posted here.
ReplyDelete