Everytime a bell rings an angel gets his wings!! In a couple of weeks I'm inviting over my bestie and we are going to watch "It's A Wonderful Life" together. I've never seen the entire movie, believe it or not!
Matchbox #7 is from Maria. It's very musical and reminds me of what's so great about Christmas-time... listening to the songs that bring out the spirit of the holiday in me. I get super sentimental and like to reminisce about Christmases past as a young girl or spending it with loved ones no longer with us.
Thank you so much for the pretty matchbox and bell Maria!
What's your favorite Christmas song? I love a lot of the songs but Silent Night is my most favorite.
I did finally start decorating my new 4 ft tree. It's perfect! I was experimenting a little with my new garland but I decided to use it to hang my matchboxes from instead.
There's nothing like the amber glow from a Christmas tree. I used some pearls for my garland and hung a few special ornaments and some new sparkly ones.
In my kitchen I will display some of my gingerbread collection. I hope to get that part of it done this weekend. I'll post some pictures in a later post.
I just love the simplicity of this matchbox and anything with sheet music is beautiful. Love the silver bells tucked inside.
ReplyDeleteI love a bunch of Christmas songs too, but my favorite is O Holy Night.
Very classy box. Love the music and bells!
ReplyDeletehey angela,
ReplyDeletethe matchboxes that you have received so far are all very lovely and the little gifties...!!
Thank you, Thank you and Thank you for my #7 adorable reindeer matchbox with the cutest antlers and 3D effect and the sweet little wreath..i just got my post up for my #7 matchbox on my blog...actually, i think this is the earliest i have gotten my post up since we started this last wed.
thanks for visiting my blog last night....and yes, i have been having fun with the blog along part of this swap...but i'm afraid i have been neglecting doing things that i need to do around here...so, i'm gonna have to not spend as much time blog hopping and such as i have been doing this past wk...
i do you are doing well...and things are too hectic for you in the real world...
have a good evening...!! and thank you again for everything...!! :)
tracy
You Welcome, I am glad you liked it, I was looking for my boxes, I am glad you received #7, my favorite Christmas Song is "The Little Drummer Boy" I think of me when we where growing up, my mother abandon us, and my father raised three girls and he did a Hell of a job let me tell you. But he never did have money to give us anything but a blouse, or something to wear, but he always taught us "Love" and did the best he could and we "love" him so much, and we all look out for him and make sure his taken care of. So I am proud to say that we all are his little Drummer Boys.
ReplyDeleteHappy Holidays,
Maria & Ruth
I had to scoot back to box number 1 not to miss a single one! They are all different and all so cute together! I absolutely adore this idea for a swap! Thank you for sharing your days with us! Elizabeth
ReplyDelete