Saturday, December 18, 2010

Let It Snow? Also Featuring Matchbox #18



Well how about it snow glitzy glitter instead?  This is a little of what I've been up to after being inspired by Elizabeth at Creative Breathing.  I am  inspired by every single one of her posts!   I have done something with the littlest snoman and will show a picture in a later post.   I hope you'll like him.  He's not as smiley as the others.  You can tell he was the very first paper mache attempt from me!  But that's what folk art is about, right?  
Now - Auntie G if you see this don't tell my mom.  I think she'll be getting the one with the eyelashes for Christmas!  I better get going on it, huh!
I still need to master the whole crepe paper rosette thing.  I was a little frustrated!  I think the secret is using a string to create the pleats. 

                                  all photos by me

Speaking of rosettes...
                                                                                              

Now don't be confused - this is box #18 not #25 but I do love it!  Makes me smile!  It's from Anne...



So sweet!  Love the antique image on the pin!  Thanks Anne.  Everyone has such talent in this swap and it's been a joy to be a part of this craft and blog world.   I hope you all are enjoying this, too!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Angela,Auntie G.will keep quiet on this one. I am quite impressed as usual,on your creative talents. You always make me smile reading your blogs,and I'm very proud of you. If I'm "good"maybe I might get something as well. Cheers to you,and happy crafting.Hugs,G.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your snowman are adorable too! I think Elizabeth single handedly raised paperclays profits this month!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elizabeth sure did! It IS very fun to use paperclay and hope to be making more whimsical cuties soon!
    Auntie G you deserve all the best so we shall see about Santa giving you something nice and creative for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to comment!