Thursday, December 2, 2010

Matchbox #2


Matchbox #2 is from Amy D.  She's reminding me to deck the halls with red, green and bling!  Not a problem!  I love the bling bling and sparkle!


Ohhh more sparkle on the inside.  What a cute pin!  I've actually never seen a little wood tile to embellish.  Thank you Amy!  So cute! 

9 comments:

  1. So nice! Love your braided placemat too! Yummy red & white. :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Angela,
    I am one of the lucky recipients of your boxes. I won't tell you until the day though which one it is! This is going to be such a fun month trying to track down our boxes and showcasing the ones we receive. I love your box from Amy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have two lovely boxes there to start you off! Isn't the swap the best!

    I'm pleased to say I have one of your matchboxes and it will take star billing on my blog on day 17.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute matchbox and gift! I love your blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Angela! Your #2 is so cute....I received one of these too. Love the little tile.
    Your blog makes me smile each time I visit! It's so cheery and your photos are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love both your matchboxes. Isn't this a fun swap. Twenty three more to go.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The simplicity of the box cover is beautiful with the green and what looks like pink on my computer screen. The pin inside is precious. I keep forgetting to tell you how much I LOVE your colorful graphics and design. It is so festive. Happy Day....Genie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Angela, I absolutely adore you blog! It is so cheery and inspiring! I can't get over how cute these boxes are. Your garland idea.... now how did I miss those stars at JoAnn's??? I have had such fun going through back posts, OMG the candy turkey is too cute! I am having a February tag swap that will be about 20 tags to make. The one I am hosting for next year will be only two tags to make a month, but every month for a year. The swap occurs the last month. I am delighted to have you join either or both! Just let me know. Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to comment!