Someone has been dreaming of a white Christmas in my town because we are expecting about 4" of the stuff overnight and part of tomorrow.
What do you do on Christmas Eve? I usually will go over to an aunt's house for some food and fellowship. On Christmas day my immediate family opens presents, eats and just enjoy eachtothers company. Sometimes we go see a movie. Not sure what is playing that would be holiday-ish?
I love to play games if I can talk my family into it! Pictionary, Guesstures, etc! We really need to get a Wii someday!
Shall we look at matchbox #25 in the Christmas Countdown?
This is another fun one that I thought was so cute. I am just nuts about snowmen lately! I hope to finish up my paper mache snowmen and keep at it!
#25 is made by Bonnie...
Inside is a red and white felt ornament. Very nice! Thanks Bonnie!
Speaking of anticipation...

Hi Angela, Just to let you know that I have your christmas day box. I love the green and clear crystal bracelet that was inside.
ReplyDelete