Friday, December 10, 2010

Matchbox #10

TEN!  Ten lovely matchboxes!  Muahh hahh haha!  OK so I've been watching too much Elmo and Sesame Street with the 2 yr old I babysit.  Did you get who that was?   The Count!
Annnd were continuing on with the countdown until Christmas...


This adorable matchbox is from Heidi.  I was oohing and ahhing over how she made the cutest little house!  





Look at the darling Santa girlie!  Thanks Heidi!


5 comments:

  1. her house matchboxes are just darling !
    Angela, several years ago I bought a cd with all the vintage images on it. I had bookmarked the site but my 'puter has crashed twice so it is looong gone. You can find a lot of wonderful images at http://www.graphicsfairy.blogspot.com she has posted some of the ones I've used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lovre the detail of puting a tree by the front door thqat Heidi puts on all her boxes. Hope I get one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Angela! So excited that you stopped by and left a comment. I love your blog...Those matchboxes are fabulous...Linda hosts the best swaps, doesn't she.

    I've been such a slacker when it comes to blogging since I returned from Silver Bella. However, you have a fabulous blog list on your sidebar and I am coming back to check some of those out....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply amazing Angela. I have been checking out all the matchboxes,and everyone has put alot of work,and love into these little works of art! It has been fun looking for your matchboxes. The ones I've found are so cute! This has been fun! Hugs,G.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to comment!