June is not even here yet but we are topping up to 90 degrees here this week! I am finding myself really enjoying the sunshine and blue skies. It's a little humid but I'm not going to complain because our last winter was absolutely horrible and almost unbearable. I don't ever remember post-poning Christmas because of a blizzard. Ew! I don't even want to go back to think about it!
So I am going to try my best to enjoy this summer.
As I was driving around I was enjoying seeing some folks in their convertibles with the wind blowing through their hair.
Tonight "Grease" is on AMC and that movie is hands down the movie that will instantly make me smile and bring my mood up!
You see, it brings back happy memories of me and my cousins running around a drive-in and watching the movie. Not to mention many hours of singing along to the album on one of our record players and fighting who gets to be Sandy! None of us wanted to play the "boy".
Oh man how we loved it when she got all vamped up for the finale of "You Better Shape Up"! I heard they sewed Olivia into those pants. Crazy!
When I hear the lyrics to some of the songs I am thankful none of us girls knew what they were saying!
Now I'm off to watch "Sixteen Candles" - Oh boy another one of my "classics"!!
What's a movie that makes you smile?



No comments:
Post a Comment
Hi! Thanks for taking the time to comment!