Ever get that feeling that you have to get out of town? The feeling you want to be "anywhere but here" and get some new scenery to soak in? I have that feeling! Sometimes a lot!
Over the weekend I went to see "Letters to Juliet" with the girls. Oh to be in Italy... It looks so glorious.
I have a dream to go there one day. I was close to planning a family trip there but the plans unfortunately fell through and life's circumstances changed. Someday...
Vanessa Redgrave and her love Nero looked fabulous in this film! Those Italian blue eyes would make any woman melt not to mention remember that handsome man from 50 yrs ago! Bella!
Sometimes I wonder if I have some gypsy blood in my veins. I am from German and Italian descendants that made their way to the midwest and it's opportunities. My grandparents used to be snowbirds and take off in a RV to Texas every winter. They were like star-crossed lovers running away from the ice cold Nebraska winters. I can see the lure after this last winter in my town. Thank God that's behind us now!
My mom also likes to jump in a car with my dad and see where their travels take them.
I definitely have the same feeling sometimes. There's nothing like a sunny day and the open road ahead!



I cannot wait to see this movie, Angela! Thanks for relating with me the need to travel and be "anywhere but here". Cheers!
ReplyDeleteGOOD MORNING ANGELA ,YOR BLOG IS SO BEAUTIFUL .I WANT TO TRAVEL TO ,DREAM LAND .TANK YOU FOR VISITING MY BLOG..BLESSINGS ...SANDRA
ReplyDelete