I think whimsical things are fun and sweet. They bring out the little girl in me. That may be why I like polkadots, especially when I'm creating a card, painting, or decorating something. They add little something special!
Country Living
Country Living
Aren't polka-dotted cakes adorable? Sunny yellow, baby blue. Anyone having a birthday to decorate for?
Country Living
Tea, anyone?
Well if we're going to have tea we should put on our pretty tea party dresses, too! Don't ya think?
Ok time to sit, eat our cupcakes and sip some tea! Isn't it fun to pretend?
Have a wonderful weekend everyone!
Retro Redheads - fun site - I actually have this tablecloth







Angela, what a fun post! Full of lots of darling things. I'm a polka dot lover myself. On just about everything. The images in this post are pure inspiration!
ReplyDeleteOkay, I need you to come over and paint your heart at here at my place, I'll bake the cookies while you paint...deal?
hugs
WHAT A DARLING BLOG CAN I CAME OVER TO VISIT AND SIP SOME TEA ....SANDRA
ReplyDelete