photo by me at the church where the wedding will take place
"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:9 NIV
I'm trying hard not to be nervous for my first job shooting a wedding for a friend's brother. The big day is in a couple of weeks. He's not looking for an uber professional photographer and asked my friend if she knew a high school student that could do the job. I'm very flattered that she gave my name... but also don't want to mess it up!
I can be a bit of a perfectionist and I know it's impossible to do everything perfectly.
This is going to be a great new experience for me and I am excited to capture a beautiful day for a beautiful couple!
Stack Stack Stack
Building in progress (courage AND my portfolio)!
You will do an awesome job! You have a great eye for style, detail and patience. Those are all necessary things for a photographer to have! I believe in you!
ReplyDeleteThanks JD that means a lot! :)
ReplyDeleteI am sure you will do a wonderful job! Don't be nervous or it will affect your pics. Thanks for stopping by my blog today. Hope to see you again soon. :)
ReplyDeleteYou will do an awesome job. Especially if some are outdoors. I've liked every picture I've seen that you've taken! Relax,and focus on the fun of the experience. They aren't expecting perfection,but you will deliver it as close as possible,I'm sure! G.
ReplyDelete