I participated in the Easter swap hosted by Sandy of 521 Lake Street and was matched up with Jenny of Jenny's Heart. Needless to say it's been a blessing getting to know Jenny and we have a lot in common. We both have a strong faith in Christ, close family bonds, enjoy cute stuff, sweet stuff, and paper crafts. Emailing eachother has been a joy for me and reminded of me of my pen pal days way back when (which I have missed). I told her that "Jenny's heart is full of God's love"! She has spoiled me with all of her thoughtful gifts!
Here's what I received:
I also had some cute yellow marshmallow Peeps! Ummm they were unavailable for a photo. LOL!
Here's the adorable tag that Jenny made! I love it! She is quite the artist and I cannot believe this is her first tag, ever.
My little "joy-Phil" bunny friend! She remembered that I like bunnies and my last name means rabbit in Italian.
It was a pleasant surprise to receive a cute bunny chickie made by Elizabeth of Creative Breathing! Jenny knew how much I liked Elizabeth's crafts and missed out on the opportunity to buy something when she was cleaning out her craft room. Very sweet of her to share what she bought! If you'd like to make one of these Easter chicks Elizabeth shared a pattern on her blog and here for the pom pom pattern as well.
Delicious Whitman's chocolate marshmallow cross with a beautiful scripture on the front. I can't tell you how much that scripture meant for me to read the day I received it. There are some things I'm believing for in faith and it was such a sweet (literally) reminder!
I do believe! Waiting for some great things to happen!
Look at all the pampering goodies! Great colors for my toesies! I'll be proudly wearing my sandals as soon as the temps get a bit warmer.
Here's a basket I made before I received my tag from Jenny. We don't have similar tastes, do we? I think I found a kindred spirit and a great new friend. Thanks for everything Jenny - you blessed my heart with your sweet one!
I would love to share photos of the goodies and tag that I sent Jenny but I don't want to spoil it for her so once she gets her package via snail mail I'll post the photos.
Check out Sandy's blog for more linkys to the other bloggers who swapped as well. Lots of great goodies were received by all!
You received a lovely swap! So many sweet goodies including that adorable pom pom bird that Elizabeth made. I look forward to seeing what you sent to Jenny.
ReplyDeleteDid you have trouble linking up on Sandy's blog? Once you click to enter, fill in the 'link to' box with your blog address, (http://downtothedarlingdetails.blogspot.com). Then put in any title you like and choose a picture. I hope I helped.
Have a happy Easter!!!
So sweet!!:)
ReplyDeleteHappy Easter from Finland!
What a lovely swap Angela! Sandy sent you the prettiest things.
ReplyDeleteI wish you a Happy Easter!!!!
big hugs...
yes, swaps are fun & lovely goodies you received from your partner! hey, thanks for visiting my blog & for friending me on fb! yes, macarons are one of my sweet favs at the moment :) happy easter to you too!! :) mary ann
ReplyDeleteHappy Easter!
ReplyDeleteI love that God brought us together through Sandy.
Your pictures are so much better than mine, I really must try harder :)
I'm glad you liked it all my friend.
Jenny
Angela,
ReplyDeleteThank you for being in my very first swap, it looks like you made out like a bandit! LOL....The tage is adorable! Sandy