photo by me
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas... on my blog!
I'm participating in the Swap For All Seasons Santa Claus Blog-Along Giveaway and also getting my matchboxes all packed up and ready to send off for the swap.
I must say all of this has definitely put me in the Christmas spirit very early! I think some of my favorite store's employees thought I was a jumping the gun a little when I was asking where their Christmas stuff was.
The picture I took above was actually a Christmas ornament I picked up in July. Yes, July!
I love the vintage look of it with tinsel and felt!
Hi Angela - Nice to meet you, too. I'm with you on finding one thing to fit in the matchboxes - it was hard! They were smaller than I expected - I'd never done one - but really fun to decorate. Maybe I'll get one of yours! :) Nancy
ReplyDeletehi, just wanted to check your blog out and noticed that santa has visited you too...!! :) i like the santa ornament you have on your post...
ReplyDeletei can breathe a little better today since i was able to finally get my matchboxes in the mail today.... :) and i know what you mean about asking where the Christmas stuff is so early...iv'e been driving my husband crazy asking him all along if Target had put any Christmas stuff out yet since he works there...lol :)
tracy
Hi from the UK! I just came to visit Santa in Blogland!! Great to see that Santa has been for a visit to your blog too. Cute little Ornament.
ReplyDeleteJan x
Your Christmas ornament is lovely! I don't think I've ever been this Christmassy this early in the year before - fun isn't it!
ReplyDeleteHello...I see Santa has come to see you. I love the Christmas ornament, it is so pretty. So glad you stopped by to see me. Linda
ReplyDelete