I am thankful for the honor and opportunity of shooting a wedding for the first time but I realized afterwards that I have so much to learn.
The couple getting married were the nicest people. Easy-going, sweet, and giving. No bridezillas anywhere to be found! My cheeks actually hurt from smiling so much! I laughed and laughed at the reception because the groomsmen were a hoot.
I know God put me in this situation to help me grow, realize my weaknesses and to lean on Him. This experience gives me even more incentive to learn more about my camera, take some classes, and save up for some nice lenses and equipment.
I have a lot of supportive friends and family who have given me words of encouragement. Today my sweet parents invited me over to take a few photos of the lovely hydrangeas that have bloomed! Me and my mom love hydrangeas. Especially pretty purple/pink ones!
Their next door neighbors are dog-sitting the cutest mini daschund who happily bounced around on the other side of the fence along a skinny railroad tie. She was too scared to hop up so we had to stick our fingers through the fence to pet her and get kisses.
My heart melted because she was so loveable. I totally would love to have a little doxie sitting on my lap and be my little baby this very moment!
"Oh woe is me! Must we be separated in such a way?"Even reaching over we couldn't get to her!
I'm glad you had a fun time, not all weddings are like that. Silly brides can be so mean instead of happy on their special day!!!
ReplyDeleteSuch sweet pictures. Love the puppy. I can't get enough of flower pictures. I wish I could grow them all in my yard,but no green thumb here. Sounds like you had fun taking the wedding pictures. That's all that counts! G.
ReplyDeleteYUMMMMMMMy hydrangia...pooooo I can't grow them where I live! YOur baby pup is adorable! CHERRY
ReplyDelete