I'm still reflecting on the wedding I photographed recently and had to share about the little cutie that came all the way from China to be in this wedding! She was the other flower girl and was so shy! She didn't speak English but playing Peek A Boo from behind the camera makes a child from anywhere in this world crack a smile!
"Oh you want me to take a special picture with you and Grandpa?"
"Well I'm not so sure about this... I'm jet-lagged AND shy, you know"
"A big smile but oops Grandpa & Mommy are still talking me into it!"
"Okay! Since she played Peek a Boo with me I can manage to squeeze out a smile!"
Guess the one above it will be the keeper! :)
Oh the joys of getting children to cooperate for a picture! She's still the cutest China dolly I've ever seen. Those shy eyes and big cheeks melted my heart!
What a little doll she is. Your pictures of her are darling.
ReplyDeletehugs