all photos this post by me
Happy weekend everyone! We are inching closer & closer to Christmas and I just can't believe how fast time is flying by. I'm still crafting away on my kitchen table and it's been completely enjoyable! The other day my ornaments & goodies arrived from Tabitha and thought I'd share the pretties with you
Here's a glittery floofy pink & purple birdy! Fun!
I love this pretty tag she put in with a bag full of lovely goodies including a pretty pink rose trim. Thanks so much Tabitha - you totally spoiled me!
Hello and happy holidays! Your ornies are all so lovely! The pink birdie is really adorable. :) Hope you're having a fun Sunday. The weekend flew by too quickly for me though!
ReplyDeleteTake care,
Holly
So pretty! I love the box and ornament you made for her too.
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas!
I am mailing yours out tomorrow.
Such pretty ornaments! I've swapped with Tabitha, too, and I think she tends to spoil her partners! :)
ReplyDeleteHi Angela,
ReplyDeleteOh Tabitha sent you some lovely things in the swap! I love the ornament you sent to her. It was so sweet. The package was so beautifully wrapped too.
I want to wish you a Merry Christmas and sending you lots of holiday hugs...
What beautiful ornaments you received! Merry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteAll the ornaments are just lovely. I adore the pretty pink birdy. Wishing you a Merry Christmas.
ReplyDeleteHugs, LisaKay
Belles Roses