all photos by me
Hi again! Are you all ready for Christmas? I truly cannot believe it's THIS Sunday! Where has the year gone? Life goes by soooo fast sometimes. I've been gathering a few more presents and braving some of the parking lots in the city. At least the snow is all melted and the weather was cooperative for lots of shopping travels. Felt like I was in Arizona (I wish- love to my peeps in AZ)!
I wanted to share a few photos of another personal gift exchange I did with my sweet friend Jenny from Jenny's Heart. We became friends after doing an Easter tag exchange this year. It's been a blessing to know her and make a new friend!
She and I both have a lot of similiar tastes and both of us love gingerbread men as well as vintage. So I had to do both for her. I was able to use the K and Company chipboard for her tag and I used Melissa Frances paper for her ornament.
This gingerman ornament above is an extra that I made while I was on a roll. I think he's awfully cute! So much fun!
i think these are darling....
ReplyDeleteThanks Tabitha! :)
ReplyDeleteYour tags are always so pretty Angela. These are no exception my friend.
ReplyDeleteHave a Merry Christmas sweetie.
hugs...
hi Angela! Stopping by to wish you and yours a very Merry Christmas, and to thank you for leaving your "calling card!"
ReplyDeleteHappy Holidays!
joan
I love every bit! You ROCK! I love ya so much and I am SO THANKFUL for Sandy matching us up for the Easter Tag swap :)
ReplyDeleteEverything is even cuter in person!
Thank You So Much!
I just noticed I failed to take a single photo of what I sent to you...sheesh...where is my brain?
Oh well,
Love you Loads!
Merry Christmas!
Stopping by from the Bloggerette Sorority site. I'm a Soro sister and new follower! love your ginger ornaments--come by for some holiday cheer!
ReplyDeletehttp://georgie-hornpuddinnpie.blogspot.com/2011/12/dancing-in-public-with-ipod.html
LOVE these!!! Just too adorable!!
ReplyDelete