Right now I'm enjoying making some Autumn inspired cards with owls, squirrels, and probably some pumpkins and candy corn. The change in seasons and the cooler nights makes me feel like staying home, lighting a yummy pumpkin or cranberry candle and hunker down making stuff!
If you'd like to join in on making mini cards and it's something you think I should make a linky for let me know! I've never done a linky party of my own yet so show me the ropes and let me know how it works (and if it's free too!). Just leave me a comment. Thanks!
"Oh so nutty" and inside it says "Nuts for you"! Cute! Found the stamps at Wal-mart if you're looking for some inexpensive clear stamps. I did have a hard time with the ink not adhering very well to the stamp. That's my only complaint about the stamps. I was using black Ranger ink.
Mini cards :) cute!
ReplyDelete