Hi what's new with all of you? I've been a busy gal but it's all good stuff! I have a lot of showers and weddings coming up in the next few months all the way til September!
I took a couple days off to clean and organize my place. I'm sick of looking at so much stuff but I'm not at the point where I can purge out the old yet. I MUST do this as all the clutter and stuff is taking over. I know many can relate to this dilemma. Especially my fellow crafters and paper addicts!
Pinterest has provided a little organizational inspiration - lots of great ideas out there! But at this time let me share what I've been "chopping" (besides coupons!) ...
Delicious
pineapple mango salsa! Mmm fruity and refreshing for summer. It's good on chips, too!
Corn avocado salad. Ohhhhh man! So delicious I think I may never go back to regular guacamole again. Serious! I will say don't go as easy as I did on the jalapeno. I can be a bit wimpy with the hot stuff sometimes but go for it since the vinegar and the bit of sugar is in it. It was a hit with my gal pals over the weekend. Cutting off the corn was quite an experience. I was smiling to myself when I was taking off the husks as us Nebraskans are called "Cornhuskers".
Both recipes can be found on Pioneer Woman's website. Enjoy!
hi, angela!
ReplyDeletesounds like you are keeping very busy these days...
mmmmm....the salsa and the corn avacado salad both look very good and sound like they would be very delish...!! :)
hey, would you happen to have any favorite zucchini recipes or know of any that you could suggest...??? i have lots of zucchini from our garden at the moment...
the tomatoes are starting to turn little by little...have lots of green tomatoes of different kinds and just waiting for them to start turning colors so i can go on and harvest them...figure i will wait to start making green tomato stuff when i have to take the tomatoes off before the first frost...
have lots of fun with your showers and weddings....which i am sure you will!!! :)
tracy
The food looks amazing! I'm sure your friends enjoyed both, I'm in the process of organizing my craft stuff...and it is sloooow going so far,so I can relate! I'm giving away some of it to my daycare that I'm retiring from in a few days. They always appreciate crafts for the children to do. It isn't always in the budget to buy these craft items,so I feel good about contributing. ;) Enjoy your summer,and keep on blogging. It brings a smile to my day! Hugs,G.
ReplyDeleteThanks Angela for stopping by with lovely comments :) Do you have a Havanese? They are amazing little dogs
ReplyDelete, very playful , clever and sweet, you have lovely things here on your blog, very interesting :) lovely to meet you ", God Bless Marlou :)
ummm, these look great.
ReplyDeleteI'm a little late getting around to the sistahs, but I'm trying..:))
Come by, I have a giveaway going on right now. Throw your name in the hat...:)
xo bj