| http://aswapforallseasons.blogspot.com/ |
Check Linda's blog in December as she will be listing all of the bloggers who participated in the swap! And be sure to check mine every day in December as well!
Click on the link under the picture above and it will take you to the blog of our wonderfull hostess with the mostess!
Hi Angela, Do please consider taking a spot in my Valentine's Day swap, details will be announced later in December. I would love to have you. Lots of time to decide, I will hold a spot for you. I have been watching with fascination these little boxes being created. What a fun idea! Have a lovely weekend! Elizabeth
ReplyDeleteHello!
ReplyDeleteI received one of your matchboxes in the Countdown to Christmas matchbox swap. I just wanted to tell you thank you! Your box will make a lovely edition to my Christmas tree!
Thanks so much and Happy Holidays!