Sunday, November 25, 2012

A Bit of Thanksgiving Deliciousness


Hello!  Just wanted to share a quick pic or two from my Thanksgiving.   I had to show you the cute truffle turkeys my parents made after watching a morning show on TV.   Yum yum!


                                                                All pictures this post by Angela




I made some fruit ambrosia salad.  It was so good that after I went home I made some more to keep in the fridge!  I think I may make some more corn pudding, too.  Seems like I love the side dishes the best!  What about you?



Tell me, do you like cranberry sauce from a can like I do?  They had a whole episode from "How It's Made" about this and how people like the lines indented in the can to use for a guide to cut the gelatinous concoction.   We are easy, we like a lot of the instant stuff and just doctor it up a bit!

I'm using the weekend to pull out some Christmas decorations.   I don't have a lot of room in my current home so doing lots of editing.   I miss my shelving unit.

Have a great day! See you soon!

3 comments:

  1. Hi, Angela! Thank you so much for visiting Zetta's Aprons...I always do a happy dance when someone new comments...lol! That you do not want to see! I see we have some favorite blogs in common. You have a lovely blog and I am going to become your newest follower. =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angela,
    This turkey look so yummy, Angela. The candy corn on it is a great idea. I love chocolate truffles. Christmas is upon us, and I hope you are enjoying this special season.
    ~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

    ReplyDelete
  3. MMMMM every yummy bit is perfect!
    Love ya gf!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to comment!