The chill is in the air and the furnace is on already! I've been doing a little pre-Christmas buying and I took my Christmas totes out of storage and put them in the basement so they are nearby.
I need to get back into my craft room and start getting my creative juices flowing ... reading a lot of craft and photography blogs and everyone is getting their Christmas things in order.
Thought I'd try and put this cute countdown on my blog to remind me to get ready get ready get ready!!
P.S. Looks like it's a little squished in my blog format (someday I need to change it up again so my photos are bigger, too) but you can still see the days, hours and minutes.
I can't wait! Did ya get my last letter?
ReplyDeleteThat's a fun addition to your blog, only 56 day left!
ReplyDeleteHugs, Cindy
Wow this countdown is kinda scary... Hugs, Diane
ReplyDelete