Friday, April 13, 2012

Settling In

I'm still doing massive amounts of organizing, unpacking and making my new digs feel like "home".  I must say that I don't miss apartment life but I definitely miss quiet alone time.   I love people and have missed living with another person at times.   This is all a growing experience and I am pondering exactly why I'm not missing the ol' apartment...
My top reasons:  I'm a nurturer & taking care of things somehow makes me feel worthwhile in this world... wow! Big, eh?  Sometimes though I have to remember to take care of me, too.  So I'm aware that I need to reign it in and not let it take over.  I need to be taken care of too, sometimes :)   It has been quite nice spending time with my brother and his sweet pooch who has been my shadow lately.
I like to cook for others but not just for me... silly I know!  This weekend I'm hoping to get some of our favorite WW recipes dusted off (where is that WW cookbook anyways?  Oh the boxes!) and get this home smelling yummy!  Speaking of, I have TWO cousins that are Scentsy reps and I'm enjoying the white tea/cactus scent at the moment.  Have one in the living room and one in the bathroom.  Works great!
So here I'll leave you with a sweet pic from the other night while relaxing at home ...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to comment!