Friday, October 28, 2011

No Tricks Just a Treat!

I'm not a big Halloween fan but I couldn't resist making a cute card to send to my little kiddo friends this season.   Especially when I found the spider stamp in Michael's bargain bin!
Buying a few Copics sure has made me love stamping so much more these days, wouldn't you agree?   Before I used many more embellishments and less stamps.  It has been so much fun! 


Have a great 31st with the little cuties going door to door or at the mall.  Our church has a big harvest fest with lots of games and candy.  Fun for everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Cutest card! Love the friendly spider! Hugs,G.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love it , how cute!
    I do love copics but own only 3 so far...wow they are pricy. $6.49 ea at my LSS.
    I am gonna go trick or treating with the littles and we always have a great time :)
    We take 3 children and have 9 adults walking them around the block...hysterical let me tell ya.
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OHHH! I LOVE your little sentiment--fab font! I LOVE your little spider too! LOVE the coloring--I am taking my first class soon! I am a paper piecer so coloring is something new to me! Great card all around:)

    ps...THANKS so much for stopping by my blog today--you made my day! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to comment!