Sunday, May 22, 2011

Much Better!

                                               photo by me


I'm back and feeling much better! Thanks for the kind words and offerings of prayers for healing, too.  I really really appreciate it!  My doctor gave me some antibiotics and I've continued taking some allergy meds, too.   They are reporting it's one of the worst allergy seasons and that people that normally have minimum allergies (like me) are pretty miserable.
Yesterday I felt so much better and my energy returned!  I was able to get a lot of things done and it was a nice change. 
I even hand-washed my car!  You know what that means... it will inevitably rain!!

                                               photo by me

We had a storm that blew through our city last night which brought some hail, too.  It was short and thankfully my car was under the carport for protection from the pellets falling from the sky.   I ran out with my camera after it was all over.
I just love how the clouds look here.  I see the shape of Africa, do you?

                                          photo by me

I really enjoy seeing the clouds move along quickly by the stormy winds and I hoped to capture the lightning up in the sky but it was quicker than I was as well as being a little unpredictable!  I'm not sure if I'm camera savvy enough yet, anyway!

Today was a perfectly sunny day hitting almost 80 degrees.  The sky was blue and the clouds were puffy white.  I should have taken my camera out with me so I would've captured the beauty after the storms... 

Isn't that just like our lives?  Once the storm passes we can see the beauty around us again.  Have a blessed week!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to comment!