Isn't it cute? Love it! I should have taken a picture of the ones I sent out, too. I'm still new to the whole swapping world but it sure has been fun. Gives me something to look forward to. Vintage valentines are my favorite.
Well speaking of cherries, we have a great store called The Cordial Cherry here in Omaha. I went for the first time and I loved it! Splurged a couple of calories on two. You know, for blogging purposes and all!!
Whimsical and delicious. The artistry amazes me! There are your normal chocolate covered cherries, too. I just had to get the froggie for fun.
Over the weekend I had lunch and shopped with a couple friends and found the cutest red and white vintage apron! Isn't it cheerful?
I also found this lamp! The shade is so adorable! Polka dota and pom poms - Sold!! It's vintage as well. The only snafu was that when I was tightening the lightbulb the plastic cracked. I really don't want to return it just for that ... it's one of a kind (the shade at least)!
If anyone knows anything about lamps - tell me if the plastic part where the light bulb screws in can be replaced? I could tape it but that would be a last ditch effort to salvage it.
It just makes me so happy when I look at it!! Sorry if I concerned any of you from my last post. I'm okay - just had a bit of a hard week and some things were stressing me. I have to put my trust in God to carry any burden I may have and I know He loves me and loves you, too!
I thank you for your thoughtful messages and taking time to let me know you cared. It means so much to hear from you!
Wishing you love every day of the year (not just on valentine's day) AND a big HUG to you all!
Hi Angela, thanks for taking the time to come by my blog and leave a comment! The Valentine is so cute, as I'm sure the one from Elizabeth will be. She is so creative. I have a lamp shade similar to yours and I love aprons too. Kindred spirits?
ReplyDeleteHappy Valentines Day Angela! What a wonderful day for me to visit! Red gingham apron and pom pom shade are absolutely wonderful! Thank you so much for your sweet Valentine! The image you chose is just darling! Please forgive my memory Angela, I have Valentine's on the brain! but I haven't sent you one yet have I? I truly have lost track. The names and address are all looking the same to me after having received so many envelopes. I have posted your card today, and hope you enjoy seeing it along with the others. Thank you so much for sharing your art with me! Elizabeth PS my e-mail is elizabeth.andrus@yahoo.com
ReplyDeleteHi,
ReplyDeleteI bought white milk glass hands today just like you have & I have a couple of other things like yours. I like the pretty details too.
See you on Rednesday again.
monah